Narcotics Anonymous is a non-profit society or fellowship of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. Our message is that any addict can stay clean, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live. We offer hope and our promise is freedom from active addiction.
If you know you are an addict or think you may have a problem with the disease of addiction, please give yourself a break and take the next step toward helping yourself by contacting us:
Visit our ‘Find A Meeting’ page to locate and attend a meeting in or near your local community
- Send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We also invite any interested person to:
- View and print our most up-to-date Meeting Schedule
- Order Narcotics Anonymous literature online from here
- Find out how to contact us to provide a professional presentation to your employees, organization or students
- Print a flier to place on your school, business, organization or government agency public bulletin board or in handbooks and training manuals.
- Public Relations Participation Request to Area Groups-2016
Narcotics Anonymous does not discriminate based upon age, race, sexual identity, creed, religion or lack of religion. We are not interested in what or how much you used or who your connections were, what you have done in the past, how much or how little you have, but, only in what you want to do about your problem and how we can help.
Just for today, we never have to use again.